• Mark Vitner, a managing director and senior economist at Wells Fargo, provides an economic forecast at the Piedmont Club, located on the 19th floor of the BB&T Building in Winston-Salem, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event is hosted by Algenon Cash, a managing director at the real estate investment-banking firm Wharton Gladden.
• US Rep. Virginia Foxx speaks to the conservative lunch group at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at noon.
• Winston-Salem City Council discusses budget priorities in Room 230 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 5 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem Human Relations Commission hosts a panel discussion with local religious leaders on religious extremism in the 5th Floor Meeting Room of the Bryce A. Stuart Building, located at 100 E. First St., at 6:30 p.m.
• EthNosh’s next Greensboro NoshUp takes place at Slices by Tony, located at 401 Tate St. This NoshUp will run in two hour-long sessions, one beginning at 6 p.m. and one at 7 p.m.
• The New South Community Coalition hosts a roundtable entitled “Impact of WSFC School Board Policies & Decision-Making on Our City’s Neighborhoods” at the Georgia Taylor Recreation Center, located at 1471 W. Clemmonsville Road in Winston-Salem, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.