• District 4 residents in Greensboro have the opportunity to vote on how to spend $100,000 as part of Greensboro’s participatory budgeting process from noon to 4 p.m. at the Kathleen Clay Edwards Library, located at 1420 Price Park Drive. Visit the city’s participatory budgeting page for more information.
• Jonathan Dills, a candidate for Forsyth County Superior Court speaks to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at 12:15 p.m.
• Greensboro City Council holds a budget meeting in the Plaza Level Conference Room at Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 1:30 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utility Commission meets in the council chamber in City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 2 p.m.
• The city of Winston-Salem’s community agency allocation committee meets in the Public Works Conference Room on the third floor of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 3:30 p.m.
• The public safety committee of Greensboro City Council discusses public access to the footage from Police body worn cameras when it meets in the council chamber of the Melvin Municipal Office Building at 4:30 p.m.
• The finance committee of Winston-Salem City Council considers a request for financing for the Emmanuel Retirement Village when it meets in Room 239 at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 4:30 p.m.
• The High Point Parks & Recreation Commission meets in the Parks & Rec Administrative Office, located at 136 Northpoint Ave., at 5:30 p.m.
• The public safety committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in Room 239 at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The city of High Point holds a public informational meeting on infrastructure upgrades on North Main Street from Westwood Street to Parkway Avenue in the Morgan Room at High Point Public Library, located at 901 N. Main St., from 6 to 8 p.m.
• The Burns Hill Neighborhood Association meets at the Morehead Recreation Center, located at 101 Price St. in High Point, at 6 p.m.
• A community meeting “for education and a call to action in response to HB 2” will be held at Green Street United Methodist Church in Winston-Salem at 7 p.m.
• The Oakview Citizens Council meets at the Oakview Recreation Center, located at 503 James Road in High Point, at 7 p.m.