One of the nation’s leading providers of low-income Section 8 housing is accused of defrauding the government, as Senior Editor Jordan Green explains in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Aycock, in his own words
• It Just Might Work: Public art without the middleman
• Editor’s Notebook: Bob and me at the Winston-Salem Open
• Citizen Green: Judge Thomas Schroeder is a model of restraint
• Fun & Games: Made in the shade
• All She Wrote: Hong Kong House — A resurrection in cookbook form
• Barstool: Behind the Bestway beer wall
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s issue.