• The community development/housing/general government committee of Winston-Salem City Council considers an amendment to the city’s ordinance on busking among other agenda items when it meets in Room 239 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 4:30 p.m.
• The Guilford County School Board meets in the Board Room of the Administrative Office, located at 712 N. Eugene St. in Greensboro, at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The public works committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in Room 239 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The Macedonia Neighborhood Association meets at the Macedonia Family Resource Center, located at 401 Lake Ave. in High point, at 6 p.m.
• The High Point Fire Department holds its 44th Fire Academy at Centennial Station, located at 121 S. Centennial St., from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
• The Highland Mills Neighborhood Association meets at Highland United Methodist Church, located at 1013 Mill Ave., at 7 p.m.