• The Downtown Winston-Salem Business Improvement District Advisory Committee meets in the Public Works Conference Room on the third floor of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St. in Winston-Salem, at 9:30 a.m.
• Greensboro City Council discusses funding for Downtown Greensboro Inc. during its work session in the Plaza Level Conference Room at the Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 3 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board meets in the Education Building, located at 4801 Bethania Station Road, at 5 p.m. The board goes into closed session at the beginning of the meeting and then comes out to conduct business in public at 6:30 p.m.
• Winston-Salem City Councilman Derwin Montgomery hosts a meeting to discuss a rezoning proposal to allow a Salvation Army family homeless shelter at 939 Cleveland Ave. The meeting takes place at the Rupert Bell Recreation Center, located at 1501 Mt. Zion Place, at 6 p.m.
• The Greensboro College Commission meets at the Cone Building, located at 1001 Fourth St., at 6 p.m.
• Omisade Burney-Scott, training director for Democracy North Carolina, provides an update on the organization’s advocacy initiatives during the Greensboro Voters Alliance meeting at the McGirt Horton Library, located at 2501 Phillips Ave. in Greensboro, at 7 p.m.