• The community housing and neighborhood development committee of High Point City Council meets in the third floor conference room, also known as the fishbowl, in City Hall, located at 211 S. Hamilton St., at 10 a.m.
• The Forsyth County Board of Elections discusses precinct facilities and its annual budget when it meets at the Forsyth County Government Center, located at 201 N. Chestnut St. in Winston-Salem, at 4 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board meets to discuss a possible 2016 bond referendum in Room 384 of the Administrative Center, located at 475 Corporate Drive , at 5 p.m.
• Supporters of the Renaissance Community Co-op are will be filling the seats of council chambers in the Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., for the 5:30 p.m. meeting of Greensboro City Council to lobby for full funding of the co-op.
• The West End Neighborhood Association meets in the West End Ministries Community Center, located at 903 English Road, at 6 p.m.