• If you’re a regular reader of the Tuesday Daily Beat you already know: The Bandito Burrito and Wright Up Ur Galley food trucks roll into Center City Park in Greensboro from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• The general government committee of Winston-Salem City Council takes up the issue of cell-phone transmission towers when it meets at 4:30 p.m. in Committee Room 239 in City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St. Here’s the agenda.
• The public works committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets at 6 p.m. in Committee Room 239 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St. Here’s the agenda.
• The Art on Paper exhibit opens at Menace Inc. Studios, located at 602 S. Elam Ave. in Greensboro, at 6 p.m.
• Gasland Part II, in which documentary filmmaker Josh Fox continues his chronicle of environmental despoliation and political manipulation, screens at the Forsyth County Central Library Auditorium, located at 660 W. Fifth St., at 6:30 p.m.
• If you doubt that there’s a hardcore/metal scene in Winston, this should set that to rest. Vagina Teeth/Jesus Teeth kicks off a brutal bill at Delurk Gallery, located at 207 W. Sixth St. in Winston-Salem, at 8 p.m. Department of Correction from France Headlines. Budd Dwyer from New Jersey, Lesser Life from Raleigh and locals BrainXToilet round out the bill.