• High Point City Council holds a strategic plan workshop in the executive boardroom in the Plato S. Wilson School of Commerce at High Point University from 9 to 11 a.m.
• The National Conference for Community and Justice of the Piedmont Triad hosts a complimentary lunch for people who want to learn more about the Anytown program at its office, located at 713 N. Greene St. in Greensboro, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• The YWCA Greensboro, Planned Parenthood and UNCG’s Department of Public Health Education host a Lunch & Learn program on women’s reproductive health and social justice at the YWCA, located at 1807 E. Wendover Ave., from noon to 1 p.m.
• Reynolda House Museum of American Art takes visitors back to 1917 with Christmas tours of the Reynolds estate from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
• The Carolina Chamber Symphony Players celebrate the holidays with Swingle Bells at Old Salem Visitor Center, located at 900 Old Salem Road in Winston-Salem, at 4 p.m.
• No Blank Walls hosts a conversation about public art with Monica Campana of Living Walls over wine at 1618 Downtown in Greensboro at 7 p.m.
• Andrew Dancy directs a holiday percussion ensemble in the 10th annual Marimba Christmas at Trinity Covenant Church, located at 5200 W. Friendly Ave. in Greensboro, at 7 p.m.