• The Public Assembly Facilities Commission meets in North Main Hall Room G at the Benton Convention Center, located at 301 W. Fifth St., at 11:30 a.m.
• US Rep. Virginia Foxx speaks to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at 12:15 p.m.
• The Rich Fork Preserve Committee meets at High Point Museum, located at 1859 E. Lexington Ave., at 1:30 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utility Commission meets in City Council Chambers at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 2 p.m.
• The finance committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in the Committee Room at City Hall at 4:30 p.m.
• Laurelyn Dossett & Friends perform at Lindley Elementary, located at 2700 Camden Road in Greensboro, to raise money for the school’s music and arts programs. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show starts at 7 p.m.
• The public safety committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in the Committee Room at City Hall at 6 p.m.
• The Renaissance Community Co-op holds a holiday party and community meeting at Presbyterian Church of the Cross, located at 1810 Phillips Ave. in Greensboro, at 6 p.m.
• School and administration staff hosts a parent meeting at Jones Elementary, located at 502 South St. in Greensboro, from 6 to 9 p.m.
• The Greensboro Police Department’s Office of Community Engagement hosts a community meeting at Peeler Center, located at 1300 Sykes Ave., from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Eric Oakey hosts trivia night at Scuppernong Books in Greensboro at 7 p.m.
• The UNCSA Percussion Ensembles perform for free at Watson Hall on the campus of UNC School of the Arts in Winston-Salem from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.