• Greensboro City Council considers changes to the complaint review committee when it meets in Council Chamber at Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 4:30 p.m.
• The community development/housing/general government committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in the Committee Room at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 4:30 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board meets in the auditorium of the Education Building, located at 4801 Bethania Station Road, at 5:30 p.m.
• The public works committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in the Committee Room at City Hall at 6 p.m.
• Stimp Hawkins hosts a discussion about death and dying at Scuppernong Books in Greensboro at 6 p.m.
• Anna Hoy, youth development assistant for the Greensboro Parks & Recreation Department, gives a free workshop on motivation and leadership to teens at the Farmer’s Curb Market, located at 501 Yanceyville St., from 6 to 7 p.m.
• The Creative Aging Network holds a holiday party at Bell House, located at 2400 Summit Avenue in Greensboro, at 7 p.m.