• The Winston-Salem Youth Chorus holds auditions for its winter/spring 2016 meeting from Monday through Wednesday. Visit wsyouthchorus.org or call 336.703.0001 for more information.
• Gov. Pat McCrory speaks to the NC Farm Bureau Annual Convention at the Koury Convention Center in Greensboro at 9:30 p.m.
• Judy Barnes performs in the Milton Rhodes Arts Center for a live broadcast on 88.5 WFDD FM in Winston-Salem from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• City Manager Greg Demko hosts a briefing session for High Point City Council in the 3rd Floor Lobby Conference Room in the High Point Municipal Office Building, located at 211 S. Hamilton St., at 4 p.m.
• The general government committee of Greensboro City Council considers an appropriation of $200,000 for the Renaissance Community Cooperative when it meets in Council Chambers at Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 4:30 p.m.
• High Point City Council considers a public art policy when it meets in Council Chambers at the High Point Municipal Building at 5:30 p.m.
• The public safety committee of Greensboro City Council considers changes to the Complaint Review Committee when it meets in Council Chambers at Melvin Municipal Office Building at 5:30 p.m.
• The Doing Our Work group discusses race and wealth during its monthly session at Congregational United Church of Christ, located at 400 W. Radiance Drive in Greensboro, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. The session will be led by professors Larry Morse and Bob Williams.
• Winston-Salem City Council meets in Council Chambers at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 7 p.m. Agenda here.