• The infrastructure committee of Greensboro City Council hears a report on proposed changes to the land development ordinance with respect to craft distilleries when it meets in Council Chambers at Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 3:30 p.m.
• The community services committee of Greensboro City Council considers an appropriation of $200,000 for the Renaissance Community Cooperative when it meets in Council Chambers at Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 4:30 p.m.
• The High Point Planning & Zoning Commission holds a work session in the 3rd Floor Conference Room at the Municipal Building, located at 211 S. Hamilton St., at 4:30 p.m.
• Greensboro City Council considers a grant of up to $1 million to Self-Help Venture Fund for revitalization of the Revolution Mill property and an incentives grant of up to $387,500 to Natty Greene’s Brewing Co. to expand its operations in Greensboro — at Revolution Mill, incidentally. Council meets at 5:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board meets in the Education Building, located at 4801 Bethania Station Road, at 5:30 p.m. Agenda here.
• The Guilford County School Board meets in the Board Room at the Administrative Building, located at 712 N. Eugene St., at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The High Point Planning & Zoning Commission moves into Council Chambers in the Municipal Building to meet at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Planning Department hosts a drop-in meeting to review the final recommendations of the Southeast Suburban Area Plan at Sedge Garden Recreation Center, located at 401 Robbins Road, at 6 p.m.
• The Greensboro Police Department’s office of community engagement hosts a community dialogue meeting at Griffin Center, located at 5301 Hilltop Road, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Matty Sheets hosts open mic at New York Pizza in Greensboro at 10 p.m. Come at 9:30 to sign up.