• The Community-City Working Group holds a press conference at the Beloved Community Center, located at 417 Arlington St., to highlight an upcoming series of community discussions about policing and race.
• Andy Stevens, a candidate for state commissioner of agriculture, and Curtis Bowers, director of the documentary film Agenda: Grinding America Down, speak to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at 12:15 p.m.
• The Bernie Sanders campaign opens its Triad headquarters at 95 Waughtown St. in Winston-Salem at 6 p.m.
• The High Point Neighborhood Leadership Council meets at Morehead Recreation Center, located at 101 Price St., at 6 p.m.
• Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools hosts a community meeting on the topic of a possible 2016 bond referendum to pay for school construction and renovations at Parkland High School, located at 1600 Brewer Road, at 7 p.m.