• Burger Warfare, located at 1209 Battleground Ave. in Greensboro, launches a career fair at 10 a.m. This particular outpost of Marty Kotis’ restaurant empire is hiring bartenders, chefs, cooks, expeditors, food runners, hosts managers, servers and server assistants.
• Dawn Morgan, mayor of Kernersville, is the speaker at the conservative lunch group at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall at noon.
• The finance committee of Winston-Salem City Council considers a request for financial assistance for Southeast Plaza Shopping Center — owned by Qué Pasa President Jose Isasi — through the Revitalizing Urban Commercial Areas program when it meet in Committee Room 239 in City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 4:30 p.m.
• The Greensboro Zoning Commission meets in council chamber at the Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Agenda here.
• The High Point Parks and Recreation Commission meets in Parks & Recreation Administrative Offices, located at 136 Northpoint Ave., at 5:30 p.m.
• The public safety committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in Room 239 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The Burns Hill Neighborhood Association meets at Morehead Recreation Center, located at 101 Price St. in High Point, at 6 p.m.
• Twin City Stage holds auditions for Mary Poppins at the Arts Council Theatre, located at 610 Coliseum Drive, at 7 p.m.
• The Oakview Citizens Council meets at the Oakview Recreation Center, located at 503 James Road in High Point, at 7 p.m.