• The Winston-Salem Council for Persons With Disabilities meets at the Adaptables Center for Independent Living, located at 3908 Westpoint Blvd., Suite B, at 11:30 a.m.
• The Housing Authority of Winston-Salem meets at 500 W. Fourth St. at noon.
• The infrastructure committee of Greensboro City Council considers the sale of the Dorothy Bardolph Human Services Center to developer Marty Kotis for $900,000 (the property is appraised at $1 million) when it meets in the council chamber at the Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 4:30 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board meets in the auditorium of the Education Building, located at 4801 Bethania Station Road, at 5 p.m. The school board goes into closed session at the outset of the meeting and returns to open session at 6:30 p.m. Agenda here.
• The community services committee of Greensboro City Council takes a second look at a $2 million loan to the Self-Help Ventures Fund for the redevelopment of the Renaissance Shops at Phillips Avenue when it meets in the council chamber at Melvin Municipal Office Building at 5:30 p.m.
• The Guilford County School Board meets in the board room at the Administrative Building, located at 712 N. Eugene St. in Greensboro, at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The public works committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in Room 239 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 6 p.m. Agenda here.