• The finance committee of the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board meets in Room 223 of the Education Building, located at 4801 Bethania Station Road, at 4 p.m. The policy committee meets at 4:30 p.m.
• High Point City Manager gives city council a briefing on an audit of city finances in the 3rd Floor Lobby Conference Room in the Municipal Building, located at 211 S. Hamilton St., at 4 p.m.
• The Greensboro Public Library Board of Trustees meets in the Hemphill Board Room at the Central Library, located at 219 N. Church St., from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
• The Triad Municipal ABC Board meets at the Triad ABC Administrative Office, located at 3127 Starlight Drive in Winston-Salem, at 4 p.m.
• Greensboro Mayor Nancy Vaughan, Chancellor Harold Martin and head coach Rod Broadway celebrate the NC A&T University football team’s 2015 season and Celebration Bowl victory at Governmental Plaza at 4:30 p.m.
• Greensboro City Council considers the sale of the Dorothy Bardolph Human Services Center to developer Marty Kotis when it meets in the council chamber at Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 5:30 p.m. Backstory here.
• High Point City Council considers an amendment to its Fair Housing Ordinance and a request to extend additional time for a contract with Cherry Bekaert LLP for completion of a financial audit when it meets in the council chamber of the Municipal Building at 5:30 p.m.
• Republican US Senate candidate Greg Brannon holds a town hall campaign event at the Forsyth Tech west campus, located at 1300 Bolton St. in Winston-Salem, from 6 to 8 p.m.
• The Pershing Street Community Watch meets at Full Gospel Miracle Ministry, located at 1107 Lake Ave. in High Point, at 6 p.m.
• Five Points Community Pride meets at Washington Terrace Community Center, located at 101 Gordon St. in High Point, at 6 p.m.
• Winston-Salem City Council honors Michelle Martinez and Douglas Richburg with its 2016 Young Dreamers Award when it meets in the council chamber at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 7 p.m.