• Greensboro City Council meets for a work session in the Plaza Level Conference Room at the Melvin Municipal Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 3 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board meets in the auditorium at the Education Building, located at 4801 Bethania Station Road in Winston-Salem, at 5 p.m. The board will immediately go into closed session, and then come out for open session at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The High Point Planning & Zoning Commission meets in council chambers on the third floor of City Hall, located at 211 S. Hamilton St., at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The Greensboro College Commission meets at the Parks and Recreation Department, located at 1001 Fourth St., from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
• The Washington Street Neighborhood Association meets in the Community Development Center, located at 201 Fourth St., at 6 p.m.
• Jim Davis and Jason Ewing, who represent wards 5 and 6 respectively on High Point City Council, hold their first town hall of the new year at Deep River Recreation Center, located at 1529 Skeet Club Road, at 7 p.m.