• The Forsyth County Environmental Assistance and Protection Board meets in the Equalization and Review Board Room in the Forsyth County Government Center, located at 201 N. Chestnut St. in Winston-Salem, from 10 a.m. to noon.
• Greensboro City Council holds a work session in the Plaza Level Conference Room of Melvin Municipal Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 4 p.m. to talk economic development.
• The Smith Reynolds Airport Commission meets in the board room at the airport in Winston-Salem at 4 p.m.
• The Pershing Street Community Watch meets at Full Gospel Miracle Ministry, located at 1107 Lake Ave. in High Point, at 6 p.m.
• The city of Winston-Salem holds a public input session for possible improvements to Hanes Park at Wiley Middle School, located at 1400 Northwest Boulevard, at 7:30 p.m.
• As part of the Eastern Music Festival, the Eastern Chamber Players perform at Dana Auditorium on the campus of Guilford College in Greensboro at 8 p.m. The concert includes performances of Telemann’s “Quartet in G minor, TWV 43:g1” (from the “Paris” quartets), featuring Les Roettges on flute, John Fadial on violin, Beth Vanderborgh on cello and Eunhye Choi on harpsichord; Poulenc’s “Sonata for Horn, Trumpet and Trombone, FP 33,” featuring Kelly Hofman on horn, Judith Saxton on trumpet and Michael Kris on trombone; Mark J. Connor’s “Elegy,” featuring Ann Choomack on flute, Karen Birch Blundell on English horn and Jamie Hofman on viola; Mozart’s “Flute Quartet in C major, K.285b,” featuring Jonathan Baumgarten on flute, Ioana Galu on violin, Sarah Cote on viola, Amy Baumgartet on cello; and Patrick Schulz’s “Snapshots,” featuring Demondrae Thurman on euphonium and Jenny Gregoire on violin.
• The Dirty Bourbon River Show plays the Blind Tiger at 9 p.m.
• Matty Sheets hosts open mic at New York Pizza, located at 337 Tate St. in Greensboro. Signup opens at 9:30 p.m.; the show goes on at 10.