• Joyce Krawiec, who represents suburban and rural Forsyth County, along with parts of Winston-Salem, in the state Senate, speaks to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at 12:15 p.m.
• The Guilford County Family Justice Center, a new public safety initiative launched by Guilford County and community partners to assist victims of family violence, opens at 3 p.m. at 201 S. Greene St. in Greensboro.
• City Manager Greg Demko provides an update on the FY 2015-16 budget and retail incentives at the manager’s briefing session in the 3rd Floor Lobby Conference Room, also known as the Fish Bowl, in City Hall, located at 211 S. Hamilton St. in High Point, at 3:30 p.m.
• Creative Corridors unveils the vehicular and pedestrian bridge designs along the Business 40 and Highway 52 corridors at Hanesbrands Theatre, located at 209 N. Spruce St. in Winston-Salem, at 4:30 p.m.
• High Point City Council is expected to adopt the FY 2015-16 budget when it meets in Council Chambers at City Hall, located at 211 S. Hamilton St., at 5:30 p.m.
• Triad Intrapreneur hosts a social to connect millennials and small businesses across the Triad at the New Winston Museum, located at 713 S. Marshall St. in Winston-Salem, from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
• Winston-Salem City Council adopts its annual budget for the upcoming fiscal year when it meets in Council Chambers of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 7 p.m.
• Renaissance Community Co-op holds its monthly meeting at Presbyterian Church of the Cross, located at 1810 Phillips Ave. in Greensboro, at 7 p.m.