• The Fair Planning Committee meets at the Neil Bolton Home & Garden Building at the Fairgrounds in Winston-Salem at noon.
• State Agriculture Commissioner Steve Troxler addresses the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral in Winston-Salem at 12:15 p.m. Questions encouraged.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utility Commission meets in Council Chambers in City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 3 p.m.
• The finance committee of Winston-Salem City Council reviews the city budget for fiscal year 2015-2016 when it meets in Room 239 of City Hall at 4:30 p.m.
• The Greensboro Zoning Commission meets in the council chamber in the Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Agenda here.
• The Forsyth County Commission meets in the County Commissioners Meeting Room on the fifth floor of the Forsyth County Government Center, located at 201 N. Chestnut St. in Winston-Salem, at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The public safety committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in Room 239 of City Hall at 6 p.m.