• Harlem Globetrotter player Anthony “Buckets” Blakes brings the “ANCs of Bullying Prevention” program to Irving Park Elementary in Greensboro at 11 a.m.
• Dale Folwell, a Republican candidate for state treasurer, speaks to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at 12:15 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utility Commission meets in the council chamber at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 2 p.m.
• The Renaissance Community Co-op and developer Self-Help Ventures Fund hold a public lease-signing ceremony at Renaissance Shops, located at 2582 Phillips Ave., at 3 p.m.
• Greensboro City Council meets in the council chamber at Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 5:30 p.m. Agenda here.
• School district administrators meet with parents and families at Cook Elementary, located at 920 11th St. in Winston-Salem, at 5:30 p.m.
• Winston-Salem City Council meets in the council chamber at City Hall at 7 p.m. Agenda here.
• The Forsyth County Commission meets in the commissioners meeting room on the fifth floor of the Forsyth County Government Center, located at 201 N. Chestnut St. in Winston-Salem, at 7 p.m. Agenda here.
• The Triad chapter of the American Coalition for Good Government holds a candidates forum with a focus on neighborhoods at the Community Mosque, located at 1419 Waughtown St. in Winston-Salem, from 6 to 7:15 p.m.
• YWCA Greensboro holds a “Tough Talk” about having difficult conversations with young people about sexual health at 1807 E. Wendover Ave. in Greensboro from 6 to 8 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board holds a community input meeting on a proposed 2016 bond referendum at Speas Elementary, located at 2000 Polo Road, at 7 p.m.