• The Forsyth County Social Services Board meets in the 5th Floor Conference Room of the Department of Social Services, located at 741 N. Highland Ave. in Winston-Salem, at 11:30 a.m.
• State Labor Commissioner Cherie Berry, also known as “the elevator lady,” speaks to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at noon.
• The Forsyth County Board of Elections hosts an open house at the Forsyth County Government Center, located at 201 N. Chestnut St. in Winston-Salem, from 4 to 6 p.m.
• The Greensboro Board of Adjustment meets in the Council Chamber at Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 5:30 p.m.
• A facilitated dialogue between the Greensboro police and the community takes place at the Bennett College Global Learning Center at 6 p.m. The panel, which covers the topics of police-citizen interactions and use of force, accountability and transparency, and opportunities for better connections, is hosted by the Greensboro Human Relations Department, the Pulpit Forum, the Greensboro Faith Leaders Council and the Greensboro Police Foundation.
• The prosperity & livability committee of High Point City Council holds a public forum to hear comments on the library parking lot plans in the Morgan Room of the High Point Public Library, located at 901 N. Main St., from 6 to 8 p.m.
• The Forsyth County Commission meets in the 5th Floor meeting room at the Forsyth County Government Center, located at 201 N. Chestnut St., at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• Winston-Salem City Council meets in Room 230 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 7 p.m. Agenda here.