• The Guilford County School Board Achievement Gap Committee meets in the boardroom at the Administrative building at 120 Franklin Boulevard in Greensboro at 11:30 a.m.
• President Bill Clinton holds a get-out-the-vote rally for his wife, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, at Elon Law School in downtown Greensboro at 1:15 p.m.
• Pattie Curran, who is challenging US Rep. Virginia Foxx in the Republican primary for the 5th Congressional District, speaks to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at 12:15 p.m.
• The Greensboro City Council Boards & Commissions Study Committee meets in the Plaza Level Conference Room in Melvin Municipal Office Building, located at 300 W. Washington St., at 3:30 p.m.
• Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools staff hosts a community meeting to get public input on a proposed 2016 bond referendum at North Forsyth High School, located at 5705 N. Shattalon Drive in Winston-Salem, at 7 p.m. Background here.