• US Sen. Richard Burr speaks to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall at 12:15 p.m.
• Angela Jackson, Colleen Fairbanks and Teach for America personnel present roundtable discussion on public education at New Garden Friends Meeting, located at 801 New Garden Road in Greensboro from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
• Ethnosh hits up Quisqueya Restaurant, located at 3008 Gate City Boulevard in Greensboro, for the next NoshUp from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
• Muralist the Art of the Chase and Monica Campana of Living Walls are the special guests at Dinner with a Side of Culture, which goes down at Café Europa, located at 200 N. Davie St. Suite 15 in Greensboro, from 7 to 9 p.m. Email Ryan Saunders at [email protected] with any questions.
• Councilman Jeff MacIntosh, who represents the Northwest Ward on Winston-Salem City Council, hosts a meeting to allow residents to view the plans for a new Fire Station No. 8 at the corner of Reynolda Road and Woodberry Drive, at 6 p.m. The meeting takes place at Reynolda Church, located at 2200 Reynolda Road, at p.m. More information here.
Councilman Robert Clark, who represents the West Ward on Winston-Salem City Council, holds a meeting to allow residents to view the plans for renovating Fire Station No. 7 on Arbor Road. The meeting will be held at First Christian Church, located at 2320 Country Club Road, at 6 p.m. More information here.