• Memory: Disputed Territory, a photo exhibit by Roderico Y. Diaz commemorating the work of the survivors of the Guatemalan genocide opens today in the Multicultural Resource Center on the campus of UNCG in Greensboro.
• Winston-Salem Mayor Allen Joines declares victory in the war against veteran homelessness during a press conference at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 10 a.m.
• The Forsyth County Social Services Board meets in the 5th Floor Conference Room at the Department of Social Services, located at 741 N. Highland Ave. in Winston-Salem, at 11:30 a.m.
• Larry Holmquist, a candidate for US Senate, speaks to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at 12:15 p.m.
• The Forsyth County Commission meets in the County Commissioners Meeting Room on the fifth floor of the Forsyth County Government Center, located at 201 N. Chestnut St., at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The Greensboro Neighborhood Congress hosts a forum for mayoral and at-large candidates in the Nussbaum Room of the Central Library from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Winston-Salem City Council will consider a request to remove a reversionary clause from a deed on land the city gave to Mudpies daycare when it meets at City Hall at 7 p.m. Backstory here.