• The Downtown Winston-Salem Business Improvement District Advisory Committee meets in the Public Works Conference Room in City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 9:30 a.m.
• The High Point area transportation advisory committee meets in the High Point parks and Recreation Department Administrative Building, located at 136 Northpoint Ave., at 10 a.m. Agenda here.• The Downtown Winston-Salem Partnership holds its annual meeting in the Grand Paivillion Ballroom at Embassy Suites in downtown at 11:30 a.m. Speakers include Wake Forest Innovation Quarter President Eric Tomlinson; Tom Turner, president and CEO of the Nashville Downtown Partnership; and, of course, Jason Thiel, president of the Downtown Winston-Salem Partnership.
• The NBA and the Charlotte Hornets are making “a major development” with Greensboro Mayor Nancy Vaughan and Coliseum Director Matt Brown in the Special Events Center Lobby at 1 p.m. Maybe this?
• The Piedmont Triad Airport Authority meets in the Stanley Frank Board Room at 6415 Airport Parkway in Greensboro at 2 p.m.
• The High Point Planning & Zoning Commission meets in Council Chambers in the High Point Municipal Building, located at 211 S. Hamilton St., at 6 p.m.
• Lida Hayes-Calvert will be sworn in as the newest member of the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board when the board meets in the auditorium of the Education Building, located at 4801 Bethania Station Road, at 6:30 p.m. The board will also hold a public hearing to take suggestions for the naming of the auditorium at Carver High School and the amphitheater at Clemmons Elementary.
• The Greensboro College Commission meets at the Cone Building, located at 1001 Fourth St., at 6 p.m.
• The Washington Street Neighborhood Association meets in the Community & Neighborhood Development Center, located at 201 Fourth St. in High Point, at 6 p.m.
• #BlackLivesMatter cofounder Patrisse Cullors speaks at Dana Auditorium on the campus of Guilford College in Greensboro at 7 p.m.
• High Point Mayor Pro Tem Jim Davis and Councilman Jason Ewing hold a town hall meeting at Deep River Recreation Center, located at 1529 Skeet Club Road, at 7 p.m.
• Baker & Dillon perform at Tate Street Coffeehouse in Greensboro at 8 p.m.