• The Greensboro municipal primary is today. The polls open across the city from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Only two seats have primaries: mayor and District 3. Find a sample ballot and your polling place here. And check back on this page for results tonight.
• The League of Women Voters of the Piedmont Triad holds a “lunch & learn” panel discussion on the importance of voting in every election at the YWCA, located at 1807 E. Wendover Ave. in Greensboro, at 1 p.m.
• The planning & development committee of High Point City Council discussed proposed changes to the city’s urban agriculture code, and receives updates on the Accela program and the new development code rewrite in the Third Floor Conference Room at the Municipal Building, located at 211 S. Hamilton St., at 4 p.m. UPDATE: The meeting has been canceled.
• Creative Corridors Coalition launches its capital campaign at the Center for Design Innovation, located at 450 Design Ave. in Winston-Salem, at 5 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Board holds a briefing session to discuss a possible bond referendum and selection of a new board member at the Administrative Center, located at 475 Corporate Square Drive, at 5 p.m.
• The city of Winston-Salem holds a drop-in session to get resident feedback on a proposed new section of sidewalk on Cherokee Lane from Magnolia and Ebert streets at Forsyth Tech West Campus on Bolton Street from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
• The West End Neighborhood Association meets at West End Ministries Communication Center, located at 903 English Road in High Point, at 6 p.m.
• Matty Sheets hosts open mic at New York Pizza in Greensboro at 10 p.m. Signup at 9:30.