• NC Court of Appeals Judge Richard Dietz speaks to the conservative lunch club at the Golden Corral at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem at 12:15 p.m.
• Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools closes two hour early for staff development.
• The Rich Fork Committee meets at High Point Museum at 1:30 p.m.
• The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utility Commission meets in city council chambers at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 2 p.m.
• The finance committee of Winston-Salem City Council considers guidelines for the Transforming Urban Residential Neighborhood program when it meets in Room 238 of City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 4:30 p.m.
• The Forsyth County Commission meets on the fifth floor of the Government Center, located at 201 N. Chestnut St. in Winston-Salem, at 6 p.m. Agenda here.
• The public safety committee of Winston-Salem City Council meets in Room 239 at City Hall, located at 101 N. Main St., at 6 p.m. Agenda here.