Senior Editor Jordan Green put in the paces during three days at Phuzz Phest in Winston-Salem over the past weekend and stayed up until 4 a.m. on Tuesday morning to bring you this week’s cover story.
• High Point Journal: Furniture makers use industry clout to advance gay rights
• Editorial: We go hungry
• It Just Might Work: SXSW-style synergy
• Fresh Eyes: Respect thy neighbor
• Editor’s Notebook: An open letter
• Citizen Green: White pass, black tax
• Good Sport: Football booster shot
• All She Wrote: Leaves of grass: Dateline 4/20 — High Point market
• Barstool: Luna Lounge
• Art: Art among kings and queens
• Stage & Screen: RiverRun’s mishmash meet and greet
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that day’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.