You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out – Jerry Seinfeld
Happy Father’s Day !!!
- Coco Hames @ Bailey Park (W-S), 6 p.m.
Sunset Thursdays, a summer concert series, begins with performances by Coco Hames and others. There will be food trucks on hand, as well as beer and wine provided by Single Brothers bar.
- Juneteenth luncheon @ Old Salem (W-S), noon
A celebration the abolishment of slavery in Old Salem. This commemorative event celebrates the history of Winston-Salem State University and St. Phillips Moravian Church The luncheon includes a tour of the St. Phillips Moravian Church, the oldest African-American church in North Carolina.
- Creatives On Call @ Weatherspoon Art Museum (GSO), 6 p.m.
UNCG’s art gallery hosts an in-depth discussion of art and its place in the exhibit Art on Paper with artist Lien Truong.
- Richard Fennel retrospective @ Greenhill Art Gallery (GSO), noon
One of North Carolina’s leading artists, Richard Fennell showcases his early work including sculptures, still lifes, interiors and portraits.
- DankFest @ Greensboro Coliseum Complex (GSO), noon
DankFest is back for a third year, celebrating automotive culture. All makes and models are welcome as well imports and motorcycles.