Adam Spooner isn’t exactly a pro at dating — he’s been married for almost a decade — but the High Point native and former OkCupid programmer does know something about setting up dating websites, as Associate Editor Eric Ginsburg discovered in this week’s Triad City Beatcover story.
• High Point Journal: Local committee promotes plan to develop Rich Fork Preserve
• Editorial: Defending our lives
• It Just Might Work: Tackling hunger with a food truck
• Fresh Eyes: Jibreel Khazan’s theory of squirrels
• Editor’s Notebook: The fashion game
• Citizen Green: Ironies of race and representation in GOP redistricting
• Fun & Games: Laurels for teens
• All She Wrote: Love me Tinder: a modern dictionary of dirty talk
• Food: Recreating Corine’s pasta
• Barstool: A spirited session
• Music: There is only one Komander
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it delivered directly to your inbox by clicking here.