Let me guess. It goes something like this: You install that new dating app. Kick it up and swipe. Flip through pics. “Why is that dude posing with a gun?” Swipe left. Swipe left. Molly McGinn is here to help you out get the hang of dating apps in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: A despot in a teapot
• Editor’s Notebook: Losing Johnny Wishbone
• Citizen Green: Is Trump trying to provoke war with Iran?
• Sportsball: A non-traditional sport unites in spirit and solidarity
• Triaditude Adjustment: The view from Helsinki
• Barstool: Barstool Bar & Arcade fills a void
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s issue.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.