The editors compile an oral history of Phuzz Phest for this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• High Point Journal: Independent bookstore joins brewpub in revitalizing Uptowne
• It Just Might Work:
• Fresh Eyes: Bridging gaps between people in prison
• Editor’s Notebook
• Citizen Green: First Flint and New Orleans, then North Carolina
• Fun & Games: Spartans shake it off
• All She Wrote: Calling North Carolina home
• Food: They make grub in this club
• Barstool: Girls Pint Out
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to the stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.