Associate Editor Eric Ginsburg tries to nail down the particular magic of Cedar Street, an eclectic neighborhood on the western edge of downtown Greensboro that hits the sweet spot for affordability and diversity in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• High Point Journal: HPU survey on food hardship reinforces national study
• Editorial: It’s time
• It Just Might Work: Think Fink
• Fresh Eyes: We the people are still one
• Editor’s Notebook: Crapshoot
• Citizen Green: Beware the return of the neocons
• Fun & Games: Git along li’l dogies
• All She Wrote: Darling Nikki
• Food: My go-to to-go sandwich spot
• Barstool: All fun, no game at Beer Olympics
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every week with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.