Associate Editor Eric Ginsburg runs down the bizarre, unusual and rare brunch items in this week’s cover story. How bizarre could brunch be, you may be asking. Try fried alligator tail at Willow’s Bistro in Winston-Salem or chicken and pancakes at the Mad Hatter in Greensboro. You get the picture.
• High Point Journal: Overlooked assets in the heart of southwest High Point
• Editorial: Nothing to see here
• It Just Might Work: RiverRun, shake hands with Phuzz
• Fresh Eyes: The furniture factory, Part 1
• Editor’s Notebook: ‘Twin Peaks,’ Twin City
• Citizen Green: Deported immigrant faces threat of gang violence
• Good Sport: Sweet child o’ mine
• All She Wrote: We are family
• Barstool: LaRue
• Art: A night in the Andes
• Music: Pretty in Pink meets Kind of Blue
• Stage & Screen: A genius takes pitches
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that day’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.