Editor in Chief Brian Clarey channels originator Damon Runyon in this week’s cover story, about the UNC School of the Arts’ production of Guys & Dolls.
• High Point Journal: City Project recalibrates with free concert series
• Editorial: With a bang
• It Just Might Work: A punk prom, for adults
• Fresh Eyes: My relationship with photography
• Editor’s Notebook: Delfeayo calls from home
• Citizen Green: Easter with the family
• Good Sport: Swimming is what you can’t see
• All She Wrote: The basketball diaries
• Barstool: The Brewcast and Beard Brews
• Art: It’s in the cards
• Stage & Screen: Ethan Hawke finds guru in retired pianist
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that day’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.