Editor in Chief Brian Clarey explains why show dogs are practically a different species in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story about the business of dog show.
• High Point Journal: Election challenge results in committee appointment dustup
• Editorial: Open space closed?
• It Just Might Work: The Crown as a bar
• Fresh Eyes: Decoding a city’s colorline from the mill village
• Editor’s Notebook: Bonfire of the marketeers
• Citizen Green: 10 years after Katrina: what was lost
• Good Sport: Save the Tiger
• All She Wrote: Loosie and the Sky with Neil Diamond
• Barstool: Silo Bistro & Bar
• Stage & Screen: Ritual dances in the dark
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that week’s stories. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.