Joe Scott talks to members of the Triad’s nerd elite about the lasting influence of the Star Wars franchise on popular culture in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• Editorial: Cops on a new beat
• It Just Might Work: Mandatory consent training
• Fresh Eyes: Teachers are the true rock stars
• Editor’s Notebook: The lay of the land
• Citizen Green: Let us now condemn famous men
• Good Sport: Zero to hero
• All She Wrote: Don’t tell Mama
• Barstool: Holiday growlin’
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.