Associate Editor Eric Ginsburg gives downtown Greensboro it’s annual checkup: What’s going up and what still needs to happen to ensure that the center city reaches its potential. Read this week’s Triad City Beat cover story to find out.
• High Point Journal: Committee pushes back against giving away open space
• Editorial: The power of the lie
• It Just Might Work: Public shunning
• Fresh Eyes: Blame it on Aristotle!
• Editor’s Notebook: I remember
• Citizen Green: A keeper of High Point’s black educational history
• Good Sport: My first buck
• All She Wrote: Start spreading the news
• Barstool: A yacht club in Greensboro
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.