In this week’s cover story, Kelly Fahey explains why Ronnie’s Country Store in Winston-Salem has the best ham in the Triad.
• High Point Journal: High Point third graders celebrate healthy food and diversity
• Editorial: Taking it to the streets
• It Just Might Work: High Point riverwalk
• Fresh Eyes: The nightmare after Christmas
• Editor’s Notebook: So this is Christmas
• Exile on Jones Street: Purges of UNC
• Citizen Green: Long overdue recognition for the ‘5’ Royales
• Good Sport: Christmas vs. Thanksgiving
Stage & Screen: ‘Marco Polo’ is not yet a thing
Triad City Beat This week typically comes out every Wednesday morning with links to the stories in that day’s paper. This week we’re hitting the streets and your inboxes a day early so we can enjoy the holiday. Get it delivered directly to your inbox by clicking here.