It may not be an unvarnished plus, but it’s a recognition nonetheless: If you’re listed in the Triad 100, you mattered one way or another, for better or worse, in the Triad in 2015. The staff of Triad City Beat tots up the people, places, moments, topics and things that were significant in this week’s cover story.
• Editorial: Political physics
• It Just Might Work: Produce at bus depot
• Editor’s Notebook: A very good year
• Citizen Green: Presidential primary hall of mirrors
• Good Sport: Boxing Day in Brooklyn
• All She Wrote: My favorite year
• Barstool: Sudsy stories dominate headlines in 2015
Triad City Beat This Week comes out almost every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.