In this week’s cover story, the Triad City Beat editors run down the 100 people, moments, places and things that shaped the Triad in 2014.
• Editorial: On the grind, a pause for reflection
• It Just Might Work: A Triad housing lottery
• Fresh Eyes: Home is where the [insert intangible here] is
• Editor’s Notebook: The beach in winter
• Exile on Jones Street: ICYMI 2014: Year of Epic Complaint Part I
• Citizen Green: How would Jesus protest?
• Good Sport: The year I didn’t belong
• All She Wrote: Nicolstramamas and the year in review
• Food: Gastronomics: The year in food
• Barstool: A little boozy, 2014
• Music: 10 best albums of 2014
• Stage & Screen: A year in film and stage
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to the stories in that week’s paper. This week, the newspaper and email newsletter come out a day early to beat the New Year’s Day holiday. Get it delivered directly to your inbox by clicking here.