Daniel Wirtheim chronicles life with the Cunningham family as they contend with the challenges of sight impairment in the Greensboro neighborhood of Warnersville in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• High Point Journal: Guilford commission backs away from idea of selling Y
• Editorial: Shouting down a shouter
• It Just Might Work: Garage Mahal
• Fresh Eyes: Om shanti, amen
• Editor’s Notebook: Kids and the arts
• Citizen Green: The Greensboro example
• Good Sport: A silenced dream
• All She Wrote: If you like piña coladas
• Barstool: A brewers guild bash
• Art: Get to know the citizens
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday morning with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it delivered directly to your inbox by clicking here.