The most important construction in Greensboro isn’t a high-rise or performing arts center, Editor-in-Chief Brian Clarey reports in this week’s Triad City Beat cover story. It’s a road that will change everything.
High Point Journal: Redistricting opens competition for school board seat to two cities
• Editorial: Triad gets cut off
• It Just Might Work: Medallion system for newspaper boxes
• Fresh Eyes: Bowie: My hero, forever and ever
• Editor’s Notebook: Geography is destiny
• Citizen Green: Trouble in the Promised Land
• Fun & Games: If the gods are with us
• All She Wrote: Modern love
• Barstool: The forgotten Marriott
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.