Associate Editor Eric Ginsburg checks in with the Triad home-brewing scene in this week’s cover story.
• High Point Journal: High Point considers reboot of revitalization program
• Editorial: Hating on the ‘hoods
• It Just Might Work: Taking a cue from Charleston’s foodies
• Fresh Eyes: On conflict and open spaces
• Editor’s Notebook: The middle child
Citizen Green: The Episcopal Church, from elite to rejected
Fun & Games: Bright orange for the shroud
All She Wrote: A Connecticut Yankee in King Cotton’s court
• Art: Football: A way of life, a way out
Triad City Beat This Week comes out each every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.