The editorial staff at Triad City Beat catches up with the folks who burn up the highway between Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point to make culture and commerce, build relationships and play, and generally create a singular thread in this region we call the Triad. This week’s cover story pays tribute to the Citizens of the Triad.
• High Point Journal: Mountain biking proposal gets complicated at Rich Fork Preserve
• Editorial: Drama in the undercard
• It Just Might Work: Look at that S car go
• Fresh Eyes: Pondering Trump
• Editor’s Notebook: Around the horn
• Citizen Green: Open space program leaves a lasting legacy
• Fun & Games: A mermaid’s tale
• All She Wrote: The Southern Zodiac
• Barstool: New years fool
• Screen: The immigrants’ mosaic
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.