In this week’s cover story, Triad City Beat‘s editors shake the trees for Citizens of the Triad, those hearty souls who cross-pollinate the culture by venturing between the three cities, living in one place, working in another and playing in still another — or some combination of the three.
• High Point Journal: High Point neighborhood leaders decry blighted housing
• Editorial: The Wheels are in motion
• It Just Might Work: A bit of Bavaria — we need a biergarten
• Fresh Eyes: To me, he’ll always be Z
• Editor’s Notebook: Hubris, before the fall
• Exile on Main Street: If past is prologue, then bleh
• Citizen Green: A symbolic gesture of unity in High Point
• Good Sport: A tale of two blowouts
• All She Wrote: Captain’s Log: USS Viking. 2015
• Barstool: Swaims
• Stage & Screen: Not your average vampire movie
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to the stories in that week’s paper. Get it delivered to your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.