The staff of Triad City Beat bring you “The Virgin Diaries,” a chronicle of the most outrageously delectable and refreshing summer drinks sans booze in the Triad in this week’s cover story.
• High Point Journal: Human relations director on paid leave, concerned about safety
• Editorial: A city’s lines of defense
• It Just Might Work: Letting Texas secede
• Editorial Notebook: The good kind of gastrointestinal upset
• Fresh Eyes: Republicans practice domestic terrorism
• Citizen Green: The autumn after our progressive spring
• Good Sport: Between sport and expression
• All He Wrote: The grateful and the dead
Barstool: Hair of the dog
Stage & Screen: Royal Theatre tries on Hanesbrands
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.