Instability in the kingdom resulted in a second, special primary as the solstice draws nigh. The contending forces will now go forth in battle to determine who controls the realm in three congressional districts, the South Ward and the high court. Seriously, get the lowdown in Triad City Beat‘s special voter guide.
• Editorial: The electric shuffle
• It Just Might Work: Chicago-style pizza
• Fresh Eyes: Endgame for the Southern Strategy
• Editor’s Notebook: The tech department
• Citizen Green: Memorial Day reflections on wars abroad and at home
• Fun & Games: Hey Chicago, waddya say?
•All She Wrote: Southern charm
• Barstool: 11 best beers I’ve tried lately
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.
Join the First Amendment Society, a membership that goes directly to funding TCB‘s newsroom.
We believe that reporting can save the world.
The TCB First Amendment Society recognizes the vital role of a free, unfettered press with a bundling of local experiences designed to build community, and unique engagements with our newsroom that will help you understand, and shape, local journalism’s critical role in uplifting the people in our cities.
All revenue goes directly into the newsroom as reporters’ salaries and freelance commissions.