Instability in the kingdom resulted in a second, special primary as the solstice draws nigh. The contending forces will now go forth in battle to determine who controls the realm in three congressional districts, the South Ward and the high court. Seriously, get the lowdown in Triad City Beat‘s special voter guide.
• Editorial: The electric shuffle
• It Just Might Work: Chicago-style pizza
• Fresh Eyes: Endgame for the Southern Strategy
• Editor’s Notebook: The tech department
• Citizen Green: Memorial Day reflections on wars abroad and at home
• Fun & Games: Hey Chicago, waddya say?
•All She Wrote: Southern charm
• Barstool: 11 best beers I’ve tried lately
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.