Donald Trump, the Republican Party’s presumptive nominee, came to Greensboro on June 24 and spoke 7,117 words in less than an hour. We exhaustively fact-checked the speech to reveal the underlying truth beneath a Twitter-speed flurry of distortions, manipulations and outright lies for this week’s Triad City Beat cover story.
• High Point Journal: A task force on millennials pitches their cohorts on High Point
• Editorial: Scoring imaginary points
• It Just Might Work: Road dieting in LoFi
• Fresh Eyes: Together forever
• Editor’s Notebook: Liberian rules
• Citizen Green: The great crackup
• Fun & Games: Love that dirty water
• All She Wrote: A Taylor Swiftian proposal
• Barstool: Brown Truck Brewery
Triad City Beat This Week comes out every Wednesday with links to stories in that week’s paper. Get it in your inbox by clicking here.